The mission of Roots and Wings Early Education Center is to provide a developmentally appropriate, research based curriculum designed specifically to meet the individual needs of children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old and their families. Our focus is to provide a stimulating education experience that promotes each child’s social/emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to support children’s desire to be lifelong learners.
The Roots and Wings Child Care Program was founded on the belief that high quality child care and early education benefits the growth and development of the youngest children in our community, as well as their families. Therefore, we strive to provide a secure, nurturing and stimulating environment that enhances young children’s:
• recognition of themselves as persons of value
• understanding of individuals who are different from themselves
• respect for themselves and others
• development of self‐regulation
• creativity and imagination
• critical thinking skills
• joy, wonder and knowledge of their world
For information on enrollment, staff and policies choose from menu on left.